- Written by Fraunhofer-Institut für Arbeitswirtschaft und Organisation IAO
- Written by Vjatscheslav Peschkov
As a part of business trip to China on December, 17 RUSNANO and China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation (CASIC) signed a strategic cooperation agreement in order to support development, production, export/import of high-technology industrial products, and expansion of bilateral investment cooperation. The document was signed by Boris Podolsky, Deputy Chairman of the Executive Board of RUSNANO, and Cao Jianguo, General Director of CASIC.
- “Showcasing the Bioeconomy” – Bio-based Products and Research Highlights at Hannover Fair 2019
- MMA Helps Manufacturers of Medical Device Components to Introduce their Products into ASEAN Market
- Efficient and Flexible – Fraunhofer ISE Presents Innovations in Storage at Energy Storage Europe
- 8th NRW Nano Conference Dortmund, Open Call for Presentations and Posters
- TACNET 4.0 - German Industry Consortium Develops System for Real Time Industrial Networks