bis Samstag, 29. Juli 2017 - 17:00 Uhr
- Vancouver, Canada - Vancouver
- Nano Materials, Lab-on-a-Chip / Organ-on-a-Chip / Fluidics, Bio / Health, Energy / Environment, Optics / Photonics, Actuators / Sensors / Robotics, Automotive / Aviation / Aerospace, Nanocoating / Surfaces, Instrumentation / Equipment / Analysis, Manufacturing / Cleanrooms / Service, Construction / Design, 3D Printing, Conference, Matchmaking
Conference Series LLC welcomes every one of the members over the globe to attend the 10th International Conference on Emerging Materials and Nanotechnology during July 27-29, 2017 in Vancouver, Canada. Theme of the Conference is "An exemplary conglomerate to savor the research in Materials Science and Nanotechnology" with a target to support youthful personalities and their research abilities by giving a chance to meet the specialists in the field of Materials Science and Engineering and Nanotechnology. Materials Science events are intended to investigate different applications in various fields.
Conference Series LLC organizes a conference series of 3000+ Global Events with over 600+ Conferences, 1200+ Symposiums and 1200+ Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Tracks fof the Cofnerence
- Emerging Technologies in Material Science
- Materials and Devices
- Advanced Emerging Materials
- Nanotechnology & Emerging Technologies
- Materials: Characterization and Applications
- Biomaterials and Bioinspired Materials
- Next-generation materials
- Emerging Materials for Energy Storage
- Metals and Mining
- Entrepreneurs and investment meets
This Event will take place in Vancouver, Canada..
The exact venue will be updated as soon as possible.