bis Freitag, 07. April 2017 - 15:00 Uhr
Interactions between colloidal particles and macromolecules occur in material processing, pharmacy, nanoparticle synthesis, and many other fields. This Zsigmondy colloquium will cover the entire colloidal science and put a focus on particle-polymer combinations.
The 13th Zsigmondy colloquium of the German Colloid Society aims at younger researchers at the pre- and post-doc levels. Our goal is to foster communication between young scientists, senior colleagues, and participants from industry and small enterprises.
- Colloidal dispersions, polymer solutions, and their mixtures
- Particle-protein interactions
- Functional particle-polymer hybrids
- All topics of colloidal science
- Dr. Tobias Kraus (INM – Leibniz Institute for New Materials)
- Prof. Guido Kickelbick (Saarland University)
- Prof. Marc Schneider (Saarland University)
- Prof. Didier Astruc (Université Bordeaux, France)
- Prof. Stephan Förster (Universität Bayreuth, Germany)
Abstract submission January 20, 2017
Registration March 3, 2017
The preliminary program will be available after abstract review.
Abstract submission deradline on January 20, 2017
Registration deadline on March 3, 2017
Saarbrücken, the capital of the Federal State of Saarland, is an attractive and livable university town in the southwest of Germany on the border to France. The city can be reached by train within two hours from either Frankfurt or Paris.
The colloquium will take place in the assembly hall (Aula, bldg. A3 3) of the Saarland University within walking distance from INM – Leibniz Institute for New Materials.