bis Donnerstag, 02. Juni 2016 - 17:00 Uhr
Now firmly established as the leading platform for the complete processing chain in surface treatment and finishing, O&S offers over 17,000 m² of exhibition space in two complete exhibition halls.
As an interdisciplinary platform for industry, O&S and its companion show in alternate years, Surface Technology, offer a comprehensive program covering all aspects of surface treatment and finishing.
Key exhibition areas
- Electroplating plant, electroplating technology
- Industrial painting lines, applications technology
- Paints, coating materials, raw materials for paints, paint production systems for powder coatings
- Raw Materials (Commodities) and Specialty Chemicals for Surface Finishing
- Enamelling lines, plastic coating lines
- Plant for industrial plasma and laser-based surface treatment
- Thermal spraying plant
- Plant for the creation of microstructures
- Heat treatment
- Automation and conveyor systems
- Environmental engineering and supply systems
- Contract coating
- Services for the surface treatment industry
- Functionalization of textile materials, flock finishing
- Measuring, testing and analysis equipment
There are seven trade fairs taking place along with O&S. This means attendants are able to catch up simultaneously with an extended range of topics at one site. And exhibitors benefit from a wider range of professional visitors deriving from the most important industrial sectors.
Whether automobiles or mechanical engineering, aerospace or environmental technology, creative or financial industry – the region of Stuttgart is an important location for science and business. This is the home of global market leaders and medium-sized hidden champions. With regard to innovation and research, this urban region is Number One in Germany. Nowhere else are there so many patent applications, a comparable concentration of research facilities and such a high rate of investment in research and development.
Messe Stuttgart reflects the successful economy in Baden-Württemberg. “Key to markets” is the Messe slogan, but also our promise to the customers. The trade fairs in Stuttgart reflect the importance and innovative power of the Baden-Württemberg economy – also in the international context. They are leading trade fairs in the respective industrial segments.
The Stuttgart Trade Fair Centre is one of the largest and most modern event locations in Europe. Equipped with a new, modern trade fair and congress centre and with an architectural design that has won several awards, Messe Stuttgart provides an excellent platform for trade fairs, congresses, exhibitions, specialist conferences and company presentations.
The perfect transport connections via the airport, motorway and railway are a unique feature that ensures rapid and convenient access.