bis Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016 - 18:00 Uhr
This international conference series brings together clinicians and scientists who are developing and improving innovative pre-clinical and clinical applications of vibrational spectroscopy that can lead to health care delivery improvements.
Continuing advances in the biological sciences and medicine have led to an increasing demand for rapid, highly sensitive and molecularly specific methods to interrogate biological materials. Due to their unique physicochemical fingerprinting capabilities, methods based on vibrational spectroscopy have demonstrated clinical translation potential in histopathology, cytology, biopsy targeting, surgical guidance, and treatment monitoring studies. This, the 9th in the series, aims to highlight further advances in state of the art and emerging biomedical technologies, while providing the opportunity to critically assess the challenges, in the context of integration with medical practice and other emerging technologies.
We look forward to welcoming you to SPEC 2016.
Scientific Program Confirmed Invited Speakers
- Matthew J Baker; University of Strathclyde Scotland, United Kingdom
- Rohit Bhargava; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA
- Hugh J. Byrne; Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland
- Marcus T. Cicerone; NIST, USA
- Peter Gardner; Universiy of Manchester, United Kingdom
- Klaus Gewert; Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany
- Carol Hirschmugl; University of Wisconsin
- Josep Sulé-Suso; University Hospitalof North Midlands, United Kingdom
- Jürgen Popp; Jena University, Germany
- Peter Lasch; Robert Koch-Institute, Germany
- Bernhard Lendl; TU Wien, Austria
- Anita Mahadevan-Jansen; Vanderbilt, USA
- Nick Stone; University of Exeter England, United Kingdom
- Wolfgang Petric; Heidelberg Universität, Germany
- Nancy Pleshko; Temple University USA
- Brian Wilson; Ontario Cancer Institute Canada
- Bayden Wood; Monash University, Australia
The Palais des congrès de Montréal houses versatile and ultramodern facilities for holding conventions, conferences, meetings, galas and exhibitions right in the heart of a sustainable destination the city that hosts the most international conventions in the Americas.
Unique design, green event packages, award-winning event technologies, creativity and reputable customer service are but some of the features of our personalized offering.
Since we opened in 1983, we have built an international reputation for excellence through the more than 6,000 events and 16 million visitors we have hosted. Shortlisted for the title of World’s Best Congress Centre, the Palais was Quality Standards gold certified in 2015 by the International Association of Convention Centres.