bis Freitag, 10. Juni 2016 - 20:30 Uhr
The 7th International Conference on Spectroscopic Ellipsometry (ICSE-7) will present the latest in the development, science and applications of spectroscopic ellipsometry and related polarization dependent measurement techniques. Sessions will address interdisciplinary research fields from physics, chemistry, material science to biotechnology, completed by an industrial supplier session. To meet the high standards of previous ICSE conferences, held in Paris (1993), Charleston (1997), Vienna (2003), Stockholm (2007), Albany (2010) and Kyoto (2013), this conference in Berlin (2016) is devoted to emerging areas, future perspectives and aims to benefit from valuable and inspiring knowledge exchange between students, junior and senior researchers. An award in honour of the German physicist Paul Drude will be given for an outstanding presentation by a young researcher.
- New instrumental developments
- UV/DUV/EUV applications
- THz applications
- Optical modelling & simulation
- Müller-Matrix ellipsometry
- Light scattering / structured surfaces
- Process monitoring & imaging
- Solid-liquid interfaces
- Electronic materials & band structure
- Hybride and nanostructured materials
- Ferroelectric and related materials
- Functional polymers & small organic molecules
- Optical, electronic and energy applications
- Anisotropic & metamaterials
- Bio-related & life science applications
- Electrochemistry & interfacere actions
- Two-dimensional systems
- Carbon-based materials (graphene, a-C:H, diamond)
All 186 first-class rooms (KingSize, Twins, suites) are air-conditioned and with the renowned 4-star equipment of Seminaris® Standard: bath or shower/WC, flat screen TV, minibar, safe, phone, highspeed-internet access via WiFi.
Rooms for handicapped and allergic guests. Suites with separate living- & sleeping-space, kitchenette, 2 flat screen TVs and sound-system.
All rooms are Non smoking rooms.