bis Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016 - 18:00 Uhr
- Katowice, Poland - Międzynarodowe Centrum Kongresowe MCK
- Protokoll :Internano Poland 2016 minutes
- Nano Materials, Bio / Health, Water / Food, Energy / Environment, MEMS / NEMS / Electronics, Actuators / Sensors / Robotics, Nanocoating / Surfaces, Instrumentation / Equipment / Analysis, Conference
InterNanoPoland – the biggest Polish conference of nanotechnology, modern entrepreneurship and good practices in cluster management and nano- governance. INP is organized by The NANONET Foundation , City KATOWICE and the Silesian Nano Cluster in order to meet the growing and constantly changing needs of innovative business and science sector concentrated around nanotechnology and advanced technologies.
InterNanoPoland takes place on 14th and 15th of June 2016 in the city of Katowice. Conference is held during the international exhibition of economic and scientific innovations INTARG in the International Conference Center.
The aim of the conference is to emphasize the importance of cross-border capability of an innovative company and portray Poland as a country with world class nanotechnology and industry. During the INP Polish enterprises and science institutes will present their cooperation and product offers, discussions, B2B meetings and seminars will be held. The companies participating in the conference will be in an excellent position to develop international contacts in the future.
The purposes of the meeting/conference:
- Internationalization of Polish nanotechnology and advanced innovative companies,
- Consolidation of contacts with innovative organizations and companies from the countries that border Poland, the EU member countries, and Russia and Japan,
- Promotion of Polish modern entrepreneurship and a positive image of Poland as an active and innovative country at the global level,
- Exchange of information on good practices used in other countries in terms of regulation, legislation and management of nanotechnology and innovative companies,
- Exchange of experience and business contacts.
- Acquisition of new potential partners for companies and research institutions,
Participation in the INP conference allows:
- Attendance to INTARG expo,
- Possibility of presentation the business offer or other related topic,
- Access to international innovative nanotechnological companies, cluster representatives and R&D institutes,
- Networking meetings,
- Study visits to Polish nanotechnological leading companies,
- Tour around the city of Katowice – the most industrialized and innovation focused city in Poland,
- Possibility of renting the expo space during INTARG and INP for interested parties,
- Poster session,
- Publication in post-conference journal
Day 1 Networking meetings, Presentations, Posters
- 10:00-12:00 Room A
Industrial and Environmental Applications of Nanomaterials
Ø Applications in catalysis,photocatalysis; Ø Nanocoatings and paints, Ø Novel nanostructured and nanoscale materials Ø Nanocomposites, Ø Hybrid nanostructures Ø Polymer nanotechnology Ø Thin films, Ø Applications in civil construction,...
- 12:15-14:00 Room Alexander X
Nanotechnology in Life Sciences and Medicine
Ø Bionanomaterials and Tissues Engineering Ø Antibacterial materials and products Ø Biosensors, Diagnostics and Imaging Ø Materials for Drug and Gene Delivery Ø Biomarkers and Nanoparticles Ø Cancer Diagnostics Ø...
- 14:00 - 14:30 Lunch break
- 14:30-16:00 Room C
Advanced Nanomaterials (smart materials and low dimensional nanostructures) and characterization tools: Ø Nanoparticles Synthesis and applications Ø Nanocomposites / Bionanocomposites Materials Ø Nanodevices Ø Nanochips, nanosensors and nano-integration Ø Nanofluids...
- 16:15- 18:00 Room C
Nanotechnology safety and Nano Applications
Ø Nanotoxicology Ø Nanotoxicity Ø Sustainable Nanomanufacturing Ø Risk assessment and management Ø Measurement of health risk Ø Exposure scenarios Ø Regulation and ethical impacts Ø Food Technology Ø Catalysis...
Day 2 Study visits, networking meetings
- 10:00 - 18:00
Wyjazdy do innowacyjnych polskich firm, m.in.: Wrocławskie Centrum Badań EIT+ Prevac sp z o. o. Śląskie Międzyuczelniane Centrum Edukacji i Badań Interdyscyplinarnych Spotkania B2B dla zainteresowanych członków konferencji
The International Conference Centre building in Katowice is a multifunctional, complex service facility, which ranks among public buildings. For the most part, it has been designed for guests who take part in the events organised there. However, it also has an area which is fully available for the public – it is a green passage which goes diagonally through the building’s roof where it takes on the shape of a valley, as well as the main foyer – the connecting area between two entrances: from the Honour Square’s side (in front of the arena complex called “Spodek” – the “Saucer”) and the second from the side of Olimpijska Street (which is under design). Marking these spaces as public is a vital city-forming element for a post-industrial area where the MCK complex was designed. As to the main functions of the building, it is a place for congress, conference, exibition, fair and performance.