bis Freitag, 29. Januar 2016 - 17:00 Uhr
Largest trade show in ASIA for Printed Electronics Industry!!
Well-balanced exhibition for materials, process and device.
Open Seminar "Organic and Printed Electronics: Production and Applications"
This Seminar gives an overview of the state-of-the-art in organic and printed electronics. Actual developments and products in materials, equipment, production and applications are covered. The Session is organized by the OE-A, the international industry association for this emerging industry and a summary of the new OE-A Roadmap will be presented. www.oe-a.org
- Organizer: OE-A Organic and Printed Electronics Association
- Date & Time: January 29th (Fri.) 13:00 - 15:40
- Admission Fee: Free
- Venue Seminar Stage in the Exhibition Hall 3
- Language: English
Time & Program
13:00 - 13:20 "Introduction to OE-A and Printed Electronics" presented by Prof. Toshihide Kamata from OE-A / AIST
- New OE-A Roadmap on Organic and Printed Electronics
- Potential business and project partners along the entire value chain in a global network
- The latest OE-A Business climate survey
13:20 - 13:40 "Organic solar films – a novel and truly urban-fit source of energy" presented by Dr. Thomas Bickl from Heliatek
- Presentation of the Heliatek OPV technology and why it is different from the polymer based OPV approach
- Presentation of the potential building and automotive related applications
- Presentation of field test results in Europe and Asia
13:40 - 14:00 "High performance slot die application" presented by Naoki Rikita from MMC Ryotec
- long life performance
- accurate coating performance
- scratch free performance
14:00 - 14:20 "New developments in production methods for Printed electronic devices Beyond printing" presented by Thomas Kolbusch from Coatema Coating Machinery
- UV nanoimprint
- slot die
14:20 - 14:40 "Recent advances in flexible electronics and related technologies in AIST-FLEC" presented by Dr. Manabu Yoshida from AIST
- Organic-semiconductor based security circuits
- Highly stretchable large area sensors
- Printed millimeter wave circuits
14:40 - 15:00 "Challenging developments for advanced R2R printing application for organic and printed electronics" presented by Andrea Glawe from KROENERT
- Presentation of information with respect to increasing application for printed NFC technology with request for high printing accuracy.
- Introduction of the installation of the first complete R2R line for organic PV (five coating systems with register control).
- Future trends in coating and printing procedures for organic and printed electronic.
15:00 - 15:20 "Thin is In - Photonic Curing for Display Applications" presented by Dr. Kenji Shinozaki from NovaCentrix
- What is photonic curing?
- Pulse shaping - sophisticated materials processing
- SimPulse - key simulation tool for process optimization
15:20 - 15:40 "Printed Electronics - applications and opportunities" presented by Neil Chilton from Printed Electronics Limited
- PEL is a UK integration company using additive and print techniques for manufacturing hybrid systems
- This talk will outline techniques that PEL has developed for printed electronics production
- A summary of some key differentiators that printed electronics can bring over conventional electronics will be presented.
This Conference agenda can be found on http://www.printable-electronics.com/eng/seminar02.html.Event anzeigen
The East Exhibition Hall is a three story structure with three floors above ground and one underground parking. It consists of six halls, three on each side of the Galleria. Each hall measures 90m x 90m and contains recessed electronic and information control service pits every six meters. The mobile roof enables exhibitors to control the amount of natural light that flows into the halls. Each hall is equipped with a show office, meeting room, and dressing room. The halls are equipped with large freight entrances to facilitate exhibition setup and removal. The halls on each side of the Galleria can be combined into one large exhibition area, providing a total exhibition space of 26,010m2
The Information and pictures provided have been found on http://www.bigsight.jp/.