bis Freitag, 10. Juli 2015 - 15:00 Uhr
Nanyang Executive Centre is located at the Yunnan Garden Campus of Nanyang Technological University, offering a premier venue for corporate trainings, retreats and private events.
The 170 guestrooms and suites have been designed to meet the needs of both training executives and business travellers. All the guestrooms are equipped with a work area and other modern amenities to ensure they provide guests with a pleasant stay. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available to all guests in their rooms, lobby and function spaces.
Be it seminars, executive trainings, workshops, conferences, social events or simply a business meeting, our meeting and event venues offers capacity for a size of 3 to 210 persons.
Our newly refurbished Campus Clubhouse offers an interesting mix of local and Western cuisine at restaurant, Fusion Spoon. In addition, chill-out wine lounge and bistro, The Attic, offers guests a wide selection of beverages and snacks.
Rooms and Suites
The 170 guest rooms have been designed with comfort in mind and furnished with the essentials to make your stay pleasant. The rooms range from Superior Single, Superior Twins, Executive Deluxe, Junior Suites and Executive Suites.
Each room and suite is equipped with
- Cable TV
- Complimentary local calls and Internet access
- Computer data port
- Iron and Ironing board
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Bathroom with separate shower facilities
- Bathroom amenities and hair-dryer
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Electronic safe
- Handicapped-friendly rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Interconnecting rooms
NEC has two function halls that can be used for various programs such as discussion session, executive training, VIP meeting, signing ceremony, social events which can accommodate 80 to 160 persons comfortably.
- Theatre style seating for up to 210 persons
- LCD projector and wide screen (4.07m by 2.64m)
- Platform (length of 5.9m) X (width of 2.5m, with the centre portion extending to 3.4m)
- Touch panel
- 1 Clip-on lapel microphone
- 1 Hand held microphone (wireless)
- Laptop/notebook connection (w/audio, visual & LAN)
- Wireless presenter
The information and pictures provided have been found on http://www.ntu.edu.sg/nec/Pages/default.aspx.