bis Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2015 - 17:00 Uhr
Earlybird Registration Deadline: Friday September 18, 2015
Registration opening soon
|Delegate (after earlybird deadline)||US$950|
|Student (after earlybird deadline)||US$450|
The registration fee includes:
- Access to conference sessions
- Full conference materials including a programme booklet and access to the online abstract system
- Welcome drinks reception on Sunday 6 December
- Mid-session refreshments as scheduled in the conference program
- Lunch on Monday-Wednesday
- Gala dinner on Wednesday 9 December
- Sightseeing tour
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise customer services of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify customer services immediately. Provided written notice is received by Friday October 23, 2015, a full refund will be given less a 10% administration charge. Provided written notice is received by Friday November 6, 2015, a 50% refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after Friday November 6, 2015, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
Abstract Submission Deadline: Friday June 19, 2015
Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the following topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Synthesis and Self-Assembly of Nanocrystals, Nanoparticles and Thin Films
- Functionalization and Size-Dependent Properties of Nanocrystals, Quantum Dots and Nanowires
- Processing and Templating of Nanotubes and Nanoporous Materials
- Tailoring of Polymeric Nanoparticles, Organic-Inorganic Nanocomposites and Biohybrids
- Nanosystems for Biological and Medical Applications
- Nanosystems for Sensing, Diagnostic, Imaging, Magnetic, Electronic and Structural Applications
- Nanomaterials for Energy and Environmental Applications
- Nanomaterials for Chemical and Catalytic Applications
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the online abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
Synthesis and Self-Assembly of Nanocrystals, Nanoparticles and Thin Films
Functionalization and Size-Dependent Properties of Nanocrystals, Quantum Dots and Nanowires
Processing and Templating of Nanotubes and Nanoporous Materials
Tailoring of Polymeric Nanoparticles, Organic-Inorganic Nanocomposites and Biohybrids
Nanosystems for Biological and Medical Applications
Nanosystems for Sensing, Diagnostic, Imaging, Magnetic, Electronic and Structural Applications
Nanomaterials for Energy and Environmental Applications
Nanomaterials for Chemical and Catalytic Applications
Submit abstracts by 19 June 2015 »
Set in the heart of the Arabian Peninsula and boasting an exquisite view of the city skyline, the Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf elevates 5-star hotel hospitality, comfort and style to a new level for business and leisure guests. Our full-service hotel features 351 exquisite guest rooms and suites with thoughtful amenities like luxurious bedding, an in-room safe, a mini bar, high-speed Internet and LED flat-screen TVs. Other facilities at our 5-star hotel in Dubai include a rooftop pool, gymnasium, male and female steam rooms and four treatment rooms. We also offer more than 1,100 square metres of functional meeting and event space. The Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf serves delicious international cuisine, with a choice of seven restaurants, lounges and bars. And our location near the Royal residence, Zabeel Palace, lends a further sense of majesty to our hotel. Dubai International Airport is a short drive away. Book your stay at the Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf today, and experience true 5-star luxury.
The information and pictures provided have been found on http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/dxbmh-marriott-hotel-al-jaddaf-dubai/.