bis Freitag, 29. Mai 2015 - 17:00 Uhr
The registration fee is 150 EURO. It is paid in cash in EURO or equivalently in Belarusian rubles during the registration. The fee includes a copy of the Conference Proceedings, admission to all sessions, coffee breaks, and the city sightseeing bus tour.
Attendees are checked-in at the Conference Registration Desk in the lobby of the second floor of the Building No. 1 (P. Browka Str. 6) of the Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics. It is easily reached from the subway station "Akademiya Nauk" or by bus number 100 (see the city map at the back cover of the Program). The registration starts on May 26 (Tuesday) from 8:30.
Citizens from certain countries need a visa to enter Belarus. With a valid passport and conference invitation one can apply for visa to the nearest regional Embassy of Belarus. Moreover, there is a possibility to get visa on arrival to Minsk airport. It costs about 140 EURO there.
The participants are advised to use www.booking.com for an appropriate hotel reservation.
The Conference is being organized as an international forum of specialists in science, technology, and application of nanostructures. The scope is:
- physics of nanostructures
- chemistry of nanostructures
- nanostructure based devices
Special Session "Frontiers of Two-dimensional Crystals"
Special Session "Nanoelectromagnetics"
Belarus-Korea Workshop "Frontiers of Advanced Nanodevices"
The Scientific Program of the Conference will be composed of invited review talks, oral presentations and poster session. The Conference language is English.
Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics (BSUIR) strives to train engineers and scientists capable of perceiving, generating and implementing innovative ideas,
creating competitive hi-tech products in the field of informatics
Excellent Engineering Education in Informatics, Telecommunications and Electronics
BSUIR plays a leading role in the preparation of engineering and scientific staff in the fields of computer science, radioelectronics and telecommunications in the national system of education of Belarus.
BSUIR is the basic organization of the CIS states for higher education in the spheres of informatics and radioelectronics
BSUIR has the status of Scientific Organization by the decision of the Belarusian State Committee for Science and Technologies and the Belarusian National Academy of Sciences
BSUIR is the first Belarusian technical university that opened first degree and Master programmes in English language
BSUIR is awarded with the Prize of the Government of the Republic of Belarus for achievements in quality in the year 2011
BSUIR Quality Management System is certified in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 in the national education system and in the German system of certification of TGA DIN EN ISO 9001
BSUIR is a major educational, research and innovative complex:
- over 16 000 first degree, Master and Ph.D. students of different study modes, including about 450 foreign citizens
- over 2 200 employees, among them are academicians and corresponding members of the National Academy of Sciences, academicians of specialized academies, foreign Academies of Sciences, professors, doctors
- 12 faculties and 41 departments, offering 35 first degree specialities, including 5 of them that are taught in English
- 30 Master programmes, including 3 English-medium programmes, and 28 Ph.D. programmes
- Information Technology Institute (Institute for Professional Development and Retraining of Top Managers and Specialists in IT sphere)
- Research and Development Department that consists of 7 innovative research centers, 56 research laboratories and groups working in the spheres of IT and control, micro-, nano- and radio electronics, information telecommunication
- Center for IT-penetration and Innovative Projects
- 28 joint innovative educational and research complexes and laboratories with consumers of specialists
- 5 joint educational centers with world leading companies Microsoft, IBM, National Instruments, Cisco, SAP
- 25 BSUIR department branches functioning at leading industrial enterprises
- 3 comfortable student hostels accommodating over 2 350 students
- a complex of up-to-date libraries with a pool of 1,5 million books and periodicals in Russian and English languages, electronic libraries with a total of over 100 computer places, Informational and Educational Center of Digital Resources and Services
- a sporting complex with total area of 10 420 sq.m. (it's one of the top indices among universities of Belarus)
More than 44 000 engineers, 750 PhD's and 75 Doctors of Science are successfully working in the most science-intensive fields of the national economy after graduation from the University.
BSUIR today is a large scientific and educational centre in Belarus. It has highly qualified staff, considerable scientific and methodological potential, advanced laboratory and informational infrastructure, all necessary conditions to organize teaching and educational process, scientific research, proper organization of labour, everyday life and leisure time of personnel and students.
The Information and the picture provided has been found on http://www.bsuir.by/index.jsp?resID=100229&lang=en.